So I just realized that there are a lot of interior pictures, but I haven't shown you any of the outside, at least none that I saw. These were taken just after we bought it, and although a lot has changed on the inside, the outside has stayed the same. There are just more weeds in the yard now :)
Here is the front. The front door is going to be moved to the left, about where that window is now. The big window is also going to be moved left a bit and will end up in the dining room. There are a lot of overgrown shrubs, most of which will be removed before it's all said and done.
Here is the back. The big door will be replaced by a french door and will open up into the living room. The window on the corner is going away and will be replaced by 2 windows along that wall. The window to the left of what will be a french door is the kitchen window. I want to put in a garden window eventually. The odd looking addition sticking out on the far left (called the birdhouse) will end up as the master bedroom and we're going to add a big window so we can see the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment