A few weeks before Easter I decided I wanted to make Amelia a dress, of course I didn't buy the fabric or get started until the week before. Who am I kidding?! I made the dress Saturday morning, and finished up Saturday evening. It's amazing how fast it went together now that I finally have a nice sewing maching (Thanks Travis!) I think it turned out adorable, but I may be a bit biased.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Easter!
This year the Easter Bunny figured Amelia could attempt to pick up some eggs. The picking up part she has down great, next year we'll work on getting them into the basket, lol, especially any purple ones. She didn't want to give that one up for anything. It was rainy and cold out so the big bunny was nice to us and left them in the living room.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment