Ok, so I'm sure you're all aware of that fact, but if you just go by the blog posts its been a long while since we've shown any signs of life. Work got a little crazy at the end of the season and I got behind, really behind. Since it will be virtually impossible to tell you every little thing that's happened in the last, ummm, let's see how long has it been...almost 2 months. I'll try to give you the major stuff. I'll post them in reverse order so it looks like I've been fabulous at keeping up! Shhhhh, we'll just keep this as our little secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
James likes the Amelia pictures you sent in the mail. I was wondering how things were going, we appreciate the picture updates. James loves to see "his 'melia" on the computer. We need to get together sometime. Probably after the passes clear for the winter though. My dr is making me stay close to home till the new critter arrives. Keep blogging- we love to see how you are doing.
ReplyDelete