Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Time No Post

Ummm, so I don't have an excuse for the lack of updates just been busy. How bout a cute pic to make up for it...?

There, now I'm sure all is forgiven! On to the updates.

First off, an illness update. Amelia went back in on Wednesday for another blood draw and she is officially back to her happy buglette self. The antibiotics wreaked havoc on her digestive system though which made diaper changes extra fun. Luckily daycare took the brunt of that funness. To try to counteract that we started yogurt. It's the 1st food she has been all for since the beginning. Yay!!

8/21/2009 - Burn Busters!A friend of mine makes leg warmers for babies and toddlers so I got a few pairs. They are great for the cool mornings we've been having and for all her army crawling. I have to shamelessly admit that I thought of the name. Pretty clever if I do say so myself, and no I'm not looking for second opinions.


8/22/2009 - What are those fuzzy things?

The dogs have been a little jealous since Amelia's arrival, ok Max is a lot jealous. I think he's still hoping she is like one of the puppies we've "rescued" and we'll find her a new home any day now. We rearranged the living room and made room for Travis's beanbag chair which I love. Unfortunately Max and Blaze love it more so I am still stuck with the couch, if Blaze isn't hogging it.

8/23/2009 - A milestone!
Amelia has gone from a supported sitter to sitting on her own. He can't get into that position by herself, she needs help, and she doesn't like to stay that way, but she can do it. She'd much rather be exploring and spot hunting.
8/26/2009 - Toys, Shmoys
We got this Leap Frog table from my supervisor a few months ago, and I figured she was finally old enough to play with it. The legs come off so babies can play with in on the floor before they stand. Apparently we forgot to tell her which part was the toy.
I can hardly wait to see her Christmas and birthday presents tossed aside so she can enjoy the paper and boxes, lol.
8/27/2009 - Oooo, accessories!
Travis loves putting Amelia in hats, and who wouldn't. She's adorable in them. Of course she doesn't care how adorable she is, the hats are a nuisance.
8/29/2009 - The Great Escape!
Separation has kicked in full swing, oh goody. There have been many instant meltdowns due to bathroom breaks and heaven forbid you need to check on dinner or the laundry. Last weekend I actually had the audacity to feed the cat! Can you imagine? How could I just up and leave Amelia in plain sight to tend to someone else? She almost made it out the door, but the sun was a little bright. Where's a hat when you need one?
So, now that you're all caught up, are you feeling like you had to take an excessive amount of time out of your busy schedule just to find out we are all fine and Amelia is still cute? How could anyone feel like they wasted time after seeing this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment